At Parker Med Spa
, we use Candela GentleLase Plus Laser for permanent dark hair removal – Dr. Oz says this technology is number one on the market – then, we use our Chromagenix IPL for light colored hair. They both neutralize then kill the roots through thermolosis (heat). We use both machines at no extra charge to the client.
Laser hair removal works best during the early stages of hair growth. We concentrate the laser at the hair follicle, and the laser converts its energy into heat. This heat prevents the hair follicle from growing.
The method can treat multiple hairs at once, about an inch in diameter every second.
The main advantages of using Laser Hair Removal over IPL Hair Removal based technology for hair reduction are:
- Laser technology is simply much more effective, and achieves substantially better results than IPL Hair Removal. The majority of patients experience permanent hair reduction after 6-12 sessions.
- IPL Hair Removal is a cheaper, less effective technology for reducing body hair.
- Lasers are far more precise, and can selectively target dark, coarse hairs while leaving the surrounding skin undamaged.
- Each laser pulse takes a fraction of a second and can treat several hairs at a time.
- Laser hair removal can be used to treat larger body areas.
- Laser settings can be adjusted to suit your specific skin tone and hair color.
Prices below are general estimates and could vary from person to person depending on amount of hair and hair color. Come see us today for a free consultation and get a set price for your laser hair removal needs!